Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Petals: Estes Park


So I just had to bring back the petals series for a post on Estes Park Colorado.  As I mentioned I am spending the summer here, and it is just glorious!  And there has been great weather and lots of fun days.  There will probably be a part two of this when I get some more Rocky Mountain flowers.  But I've spend some time in Estes and there were flowers galore.  And a garden of wild flowers,
































Mrs. Walsh's Garden is almost out of Estes as you go north I believe in Elkhorn.  It looks tiny from the outside, but there are a bunch of flowers, a fun garden path, and the flowers are so fun.  Then there is performance park and yellow roses; my favorite of all time, at least when it comes to roses.  Every where I went on Elkhorn there were flowers of some kind!





























I've got more, but I am saving them for part 2!  So I'll try to keep ya posted.  It is hard some days to remember to blog.  I work at the top of the world so sometimes it is hard to remember that not everyone gets to see what I do on a daily basis.  I got spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment