Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, October 25, 2010

Petals: J-term Malaysia


So it has to be done.  Yeah, I've dedicated a post or three to this trip.  But not one with tropical flowers and plants.  If you look close enough there might be a butterfly or two in here.  So once again, I loved this trip, we had a blast as a group.  Saw things I might never see again.  And lovely bright and vibrant flowers!  And this post might have some awesome trees in it too!















 
 



 I can't say that I got pictures for each place we went.  I didn't have a large memory card, and I know it was small, it was my first digital camera.  I also wasn't sure I would be taking tons of pictures.  I did have a few disposable cameras for the rain forest and what not.  By the way, the rainforest rocks!!!






 I had the just most perfect amount of pictures!  Seriously this trip was one of the most amazing things I have ever done.  Great people, great places, you know the like.  I did some things I never thought I'd do, like a canopy walk in the rain-forest.  Had crazy malaria-medication dreams!  I'd go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment