Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, May 30, 2011

View from My Door


So I could go and find great places to take pictures or I could be lazy and look out the window, and then when the moment is right I could just snap a picture from my door.  Don't get me wrong I plan on doing more of the former, but hell, the view I have is pretty awesome.  I have some cell phone pics, but I just can't seem to get enough service to get them on my computer, and I forgot the little SD card adapter :(






Spending my summer in Estes Park Colorado, which is a gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, so there be mountains.  And weird weather.  Seriously weird weather, one minute raining, next snow, next clear.  Heck it can be raining right where you are standing, but move five feet in either direction and it won't be.  Crazy! So with out further ado, this is the view from my door!












No comments:

Post a Comment