Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, October 18, 2010

Petals: Como Zoo

Lady slipper

Como Zoo is an awesome little zoo/conservatory in St. Paul.  They had a lot of monkeys there.  And at some point in the next year, polar bears.  Which is totally a post for another time.  It is awesome, but in the fall, which is the season it was when I went there last, many of the zoo critters are not there.









They have tons and tons of flowers in several gardens.  It was humid, and my hair not a fan of humidity.  I guess that is what has to happen when you want tropical flowers in Minnesota.  They had a goldfishie pond too!








Common theme in these pics... the orchids.  My bestie is a fan, so I tend to take lots of pictures of them for here.  Especially when I travel places that she hasn't been too.  I think she's been to Como, but I get into picture for Grasshopper mode and there is no changing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment