Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wild Thing: Creepy Crawlies

Velvet Ants
 
Going through my pictures I have found a bunch of bugs.  I am not a huge bug person, they are kinda creepy.  Sometimes they are interesting and like to get pictures of them.  Well so long as they are behind glass... I like them that way.  Yeah, I am a girl... what of it!





Some sort of Malaysian Beetle

Scorpion















Grasshopper from the Grand Canyon



Grasshopper from Malaysia

Black Widow















So I have a bad habit of taking pictures of flowers that have bugs on them.  They are really cool and I never notice the bugs.  I am trying to figure out how this happens.  Cause I am sure if I tried I would never manage it.  It is kinda funny.  And this is the only one I can find that is any good.  Pretty sure I've lost several over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment