Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Saturday, June 25, 2011

View from My Door: Evening Clouds


I love clouds, and at this elevation, they are quick little buggers.  Tonight it was gorgeous out.  The weather was wonderful, there were clouds, and as the sun went down it just lit them up.  I grabbed a hard cider and my camera and just went out to the porch to hang out for a few.  I took a bunch of pictures.  It was just too pretty not to!  Just spectacular was the view from my door.





 










I don't know why I chose tonight to take cloud pictures.  They are unique each day, but something felt right.  Normally I regret not getting out there and just shooting.  Tonight I did, and I loved it.  Sometimes the lazy doorway pictures are totally worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment