Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, October 11, 2010

Petals: Monterrey

I know, I know I've already dedicated an entire posts to gardens in Monterrey, and here is another one.  But hey, at least I finally got one about the aquarium off.  I have a hell of a lot of Monterrey flower photos.
=D  <-- don't mind crazy smile guy over here, he's not that creepy honest...don't judge me...
Okay moving on.  Monterrey, what can I say, but glorious!









One of the things that was cool about Monterrey was the variety of flowers and plants.  In one garden there were tons of desert plants.  Cacti, yucca and the like, and in another it was roses, or exotic flowers.  And it was in October, late October.  I think this amazes me because I am from Minnesota and yeah, not gonna happen here.





Having not a lot of talent for keeping plants alive, I am not surprised that I like flowers.  And places that flowers can bloom all year... amazing! 





1 comment:

  1. Maravillosa colección de hermosas flores de Monterrey, que has compartido aquí. Tu artículo es muy interesante y me gustó mucho leerlo. Si alguien busca envia flores monterrey, visite Flores Guru

    ReplyDelete