Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Thursday, June 23, 2011

View from My Door: Afternoon Storms

I love the smell of rain.  I like to dance in it, and jump in puddles.  Sometimes I think I am still a kid in that regards.  I love thunderstorms, unless there is a tornado or I am trying to sleep, then they can go away.  But I love afternoon rainstorms.  Today is my day off, and I went for a walk this morning, (will get to that later) and then spent some time downtown.  Headed back to my room and noticed the clouds were rolling in.












Afternoon storms are really common in the Rockies.  They are fast moving.  I think it rained for about 10 minutes and you can hardly tell.  The view from my door was wonderful, I just wish I could photograph rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment