Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wild Thing: Wild Horses

So yeah I know I've already written about the wild horse sanctuary, but honestly how could I not do another one.  They were just so amazing and Beautiful!  Come on people you had to know this was coming, I mean how often do I default to YNP or Monterrey?  But this series of posts is all about the animals and you cannot deny how gorgeous they are.




















What can I say.  I always wanted a horse.  At the Wild Horse Sanctuary they had horses of all colors, sizes and ages.  It is sad to think about but they let the horses run wild until it is time for them to return to the earth.  They don't feed (ie give treats, but they do make sure they have hay and what not), vaccinate (let them run wild), or really do much to control the herds.  They do limit the reproduction though.



No comments:

Post a Comment