Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Saturday, June 11, 2011

View from My Door: Hanging Clouds

We had a storm the other night.  It was awesome, I love the rain, but the clouds do some silly things in the mountains.  The next morning, I had the day off, and I had planned on doing a spot of hiking.  (I did).  But since I couldn't sleep much, I got up for breakfast.  Was OK with this once I saw the clouds.  They were just hangiug there, like cotton candy around the mountains as I went to breakfast.  So naturally I snapped this pictures from my door when I got back.

















I'll even throw in some bonus pics.  These were not taken from my front door, but rather my car door as I headed in to Rocky Mountain National Park for a morning of hiking.





No comments:

Post a Comment