Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow! Glorious and Wonderful


 So we've finally got our first real snowfall here in SE Minnesota.  Those lucky peeps up in the twins cities and even further north got theirs earlier.  But we waited patiently and the snow gods rewarded us.  And it was beautiful and I had this strange urge to go barefoot in it...so I did and it was cold.















My mom and I were talking about a week ago, after the first itty bitty snowfall.  How a tiny snow is not pretty.  Sure the flurries are fun, and you feel like snow globe people.  But it highlights everything wrong with you lawn... how ugly it looks.  And trust me there is a big difference when the whole lawn is blanketed instead of the patchy look.  But needless to say, one good 6 or so inch fall and it looks like December has arrived in Minnesota!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment