Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wild Thing: Monkees

Batu Cave in KL Malaysia


OK, first of all I feel bad that I haven't blogged in a while, I can't even use busy as an excuse. I'm sorry :(  Now back to the fun stuff! Monkeys! I like monkeys they are pretty adorable and smart.  My sister adores them like nobodies business, so I wind up taking lots and lots of pictures them!  I might even have a monkey picture from Malaysia they were cute most of the time. 









There used to be monkeys in La Crosse Wisconsin at Myrick Park.  We used to go there as children in school and with our gramma and it was cool, but then they decided that monkeys were not local to La Crosse and got rid of them.  Sad face!  But there are still monkeys at Como, and they are a playful lot.  The ones at the Minnesota zoo are pretty awesome too.  I don't know if they are more playful but they are just so adorable grooming each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment