Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Estes Park

Wow, it has been a while.  Sorry guys, I am getting back in the saddle again.  Now, normally I would play on the getting back in the saddle angle, but I think I've used most of my horse pics...  So I am just going to an Estes Park entry.  It has been 3 weeks since I left Estes.  I didn't leave Estes on my terms, I flew out.  I'd lost the transmission in my car literally the day before I was leave.  So I did get to spend more time in Estes, that was nice.







I really enjoyed my summer.  And I had taken one last drive up the mountain about a week before the car died (but that's a post of it's own).  I went bowling with some friends (Sodo is a really passionate bowler), saw an amazing sunset or two.  Oh, and I bought some really nifty (yes, I just used nifty) cat bottles of wine.  Oh the majority of these are cell phone pics so the quality, not so great.





















Did I mention I took some friends floating in a river and I got to spend a lazy afternoon with my feet in the water.  And the cat wine bottle mission lasted three days.  Stupid liquor laws.  I got a great deal on a plane ticket and my friend Steve dropped me off at the airport.  The Denver airport is funny looking, but they have a statue of Jack Swigert.  Which is cool.  And my little stuffed lamb Clover was afraid of the plane ride (don't judge her).




















No comments:

Post a Comment