Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, September 19, 2011

2011 MN Wild Scrimmage

Wild Captain Mikko Koivu
So I was at the Wild open scrimmage again this weekend.  You might be asking yourself why me, a Canucks fan was at the Wild's scrimmage (by the way it was a 1-0 game).  Well, I'll give you three reasons.
1. I live in Minnesota (And I do enjoy the Wild, not near like I do the Canucks.)
2. It was hockey
3. As long as Mikko Koivu is playing somewhere in the NHL, I will support him (his team to a point), even if it were something horrible like Anaheim, Boston or god-forbid Chicago.


















He is in this one too.

Seriously, there might be a bit of a Koivu obsession when it comes to the Wild.  But the scrimmage was great fun.  I went with my sister, my friend Andrea (we are introducing her to hockey) and a variety of twitter friends but not Eric cause he hates me.  I love meeting twitter friends, it is great because even though we all support different teams, we all get along so easily.  And we already know this about each other.






And Josh Harding is a class act. 
























General consensus is that Spurgeon can fit in  poocket.











What I hope is a budding Bromance between Koivu and Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment