Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Into the Sunset

Sunrise Sunset quickly flow the days... mumble, mumble.

I love Fiddler on the Roof.  But honestly that has nothing to do with this blog post.  Beyond the fact that sunsets and are mentioned in both.  And I love Fiddler on the Roof and I love sunsets.  I've seen some spectacular ones in my travels.  Seen some amazing ones at home too, but I usually don't have access to my camera or am too lazy to go and get it instead of just enjoying the sunset.  Or I am driving, and trust me, not the time for pictures.








I think some of my favorite have been over water.  And then some have been in the mountains.  Like flowers I just can't pick a favorite. Chalk it up to my indecisive nature.  That is also the reason that up until about a month ago, my background changed almost daily, sometimes a few times a day.  But I digress, I have been very lucky to have seen so many amazing sunsets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment