Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, November 22, 2010

Wild/Rags: An Uninspired Game-but some damned good pics!

Ok, once again I was up in the cities for some hockey!  So I have only seen one win at the X this season, and that was the one where I wanted to the home team to lose.  Yeah, that's my luck.  Well, I went up to the Twin Cities with my sister, and we braved the mall to see some jellyfishies(!!!) and to have a late birthday supper with my younger bro, a childhood friend and her fiance.  Then the next day we saw HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!! I cried.  Big time!



I did have to get one of the old goon- my friend adores him
So like I said, hockey!  The wild were playing the Rangers.  I hate the Rangers.  But the Rangers have a few good men, ones that I enjoy watching.  Oh and that Marian Gaborik feller, big fan of his, regardless of how he left the Wild.  Sadly the wild also have one Derek Boogaard, not a fan of his, yeah, not really in to the lack of skill goony types.  At least be able to back it up with your play. (But that is just me, and I know lots and lots of people whose opinions went the other way.)























Oh look Avery in the box!


Lets just say there was some uninspired hockey from one side and so much better hockey from the visiting team.  Needless to say I got some pictures. And that is really what this is about... Oh, and I got a bobblehead so that rocked.





 (Author's note: As I have been lazy this week there will be no Petals post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment