Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Play Ball!


So I went to a baseball game... I know what your thinking, but Kate, you don't seem to really like baseball, it kinda bores you.  Well yes, that is true, baseball is far from my favorite sports, but I enjoy it sometimes.  But needless to say I went with my sister home opening weekend for the Twins against the Oakland A's.  Not a huge twins fan, but I have a soft spot for them (Kirby and all).





It was fun, but cold.  Not as first but as the evening wore on.  (April is a little too soon for outdoor baseball in Minnesota in my opinion)  It was a 1-0 game.  It seemed like all they ever did was catch pop flys in the out field or throw 'em out at first.  And there was that one Oakland A who kept stealing 2nd.  That didn't seem nice to me.





I had no idea who the players were, except Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau (I know this because he is the bestest friend of one of my absolute favorite hockey players Willie Mitchell)  So I just kinda went along with the crowd.  It was fun.














No comments:

Post a Comment