Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photowalk- La Crosse on Historic Downtown Days

Last Saturday, I went to Historic Downtown Days in La Crosse Wi, with my cousin Susie.  It was defineatly smaller than I was expecting.  Sure there was some games and such at Cameron park, but half of the particiapting stores were spread throughout downtown La Crosse, it wasn't orgainzed well.  I used it as an excuse to take pictures.  That was fun.  It was a gorgeous day for a walk.  La Crosse is nice because it is an old River city.  Someday, maybe I'll walk down and take pictures of the big old river houses.  I adore them, probably cause I grew up in one, even if it was in a different town.  This post is going to be more focused on downtown La Crosse.

















Not sure what I can say about this... La Crosse Community Theater.













It's Wisconsin


Bitte ein Bitt. 1st beer I had in Germany


















Across from the church, kinda creeped me out.

















Children's museum dinosaur footprint














Exchange Building light


No comments:

Post a Comment