Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pre-Season Pics: Blue Jackets @ Wild

Holy crap guys, I have been busy!  Yeah, I know not an excuse but it is a reasons non the less.  Well this means there is going to be a blog explosion.  You bet.  I have like 2 preseason hockey games, a walk around La Crosse and a regular season game to post about.  Who knows I might just be on a roll and get a couple more posts there!   We have to start at the begining so the preseason Wild V Blue Jackets is next on the docket.  I went to this game with my sister and mom, we were way up in the 200 level of the X, but I don't really mind those seats.  I like the birds-eye view a lot of for watching the game, but I do like being close up for pictures.  Nevertheless, I still took a crap ton of pictures of this game.  I think I am just going to do pics after the link, maybe some witty comments but since I am still me, I doubt it




The girl behind them cracked me up, trying not to check out Rick Nash
She gave in, and who could blame her!
So tiny













Obligatory Koivu pic


























Rick Nash pic





































Captains! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment