Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pre-Season Pics: Oilers @ Wild

So a week later I went to see the Oilers play the Wild with my friend Andrea and her sister.  Once again we were up in the 200 level, but the seats were great.  The nice thing about preseason, is that you can spread out.  Elbow room is a great thing.  This was Andrea's second live game.  And it was a good one for her to see.  I accidentally jinxed the wild in this one.  All I did was say that the oilers had 6 minutes if they wanted to tie it up.  And that I wouldn't mind seeing the young ilers (Omark, Paajarvi, etc in a shootout).  And literally less than a minute later they tied it up.  then a few minutes after that, Darcy Hordichuk, yes that Darcy Hordichuk, scored a goal.  (It was actually pretty too)  But it was called back as an oiler (I think) took a penalty.  And then what do you know, the wild lost in a shootout.  My bad.














Magnus Paajarvi (is that not a great name)













Devan Dubnyk (super villian name much??)














Eric Belanger

















I really wanted a spin or three in Omark's shootout attempt
It would have been nice if PMB would have done some too












No comments:

Post a Comment