Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wild Home Opener: Blue Jackets @ Wild.

I like their green sweaters best!
Ok, so like a month ago, I was going to post the Wild Blue Jackets game.  I never got around to it until now.  No excuse, just didn't feel like it.  That is on the docket, and then it will be Wild Wings and then it will be the Minnesota History Center's Dia de los Muertos and the 1696 exhibit.  I believe this game was the Wilds homeopener,  That was fun.  They won, that is always good.  I like it when the home team wins their opener.  Warm fuzzies and what not.  I think these pictures are a bit more focused on the wild.  It helps that the seats are in their end for the warm up.



This blog is always full of Mikko

I remember this game was good, well played and exciting, but that is about all I remeber.  Sorry guys, my bad, for waiting so long to do this blog.  Backstrom played in net.  The poor Blue Jacket goalie got pulled, and even though he wasn't playing was subject to the crowd taunting him (hate that about fan bases, I don't get the taunting.  It confuses me at times).  The majority of my pics are from warm-up and the 1st and 2nd peroids.  Unless something major is happening the camera go away the 3rd.




















Josh Harding is an amazing man.  He is quite the goalie.  He came though a lot to get back to the game after a horrible injury in last years preseason.  I adore him.  His masks are always amazing.  This one is a tribute to his grandmother, and 3 of his dear friends who the hockey world lost.  Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien and Pavol Demitra.

















I like it when goalies stretch














I like Rick Nash














No clue what is going on here














Yes, Mikko, you did trip Rick.

























No comments:

Post a Comment