Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wings @ Wild or 1,120 Pictures of Nick Lidstrom

This was probably the most exciting 1-0 game I've ever seen.  Both teams had their moment of utter brilliance and whatever the opposite of that is.  The story of the game was the goaltending.  It was stellar on both sides.  And that is always something fun to watch.  I like going to Wings games, not that I have a burning love or anything, but I bit of respect and I adore some of their Swedes.  The majority of these pictures are going to be of the Red Wings warmup.  Why, cause I already have tons and tons of pictures of the home team.  And well, Nick Lidstrom.  Seriously.


I like taking faceoff pictures


There are a lot of Red Wings after the jump.  If this is not your thing.  Read it anyways.  We look at it, there really is not much reading involved.  But anyways Josh Harding was a rockstar,  Nick Lidstrom has such an amazing presence.























Bertuzzi















Johan Franzen-- No mule tricks scored tonight






























Josh Harding was a Rockstar













I've always wondered what they talk about in these moments















What is this... I don't even...















Jimmy Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment