Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Old((ish), but not really) Hockey Pics...

As you all know, I discovered a fun way to make pictures oldish, it was fun, and I've been hanging out there a lot.  Just playing around with some of my hockey pictures.  Once again, you had to know this was coming, as is the case with all the other crazy stuff somehow it will all be hockey related at some point.  So here we go, my hockey pictures with more creative twist. Orrrr not. ;)






We'll start with Tomas Kopecky and the Florida Panthers, that should be Mikael Samuelsson and the Panthers, but the silly Panthers, scratched him and I am still bitter.  But alas, there were some fun times watching warmups and Jovo is still awesome.






































Then lets move to the Wild hosting the Detroit Red Wings.  This was actually an awesome game with Harding getting a well earned shutout!

































 I'll throw in a couple of Kings in black and white for the post too.  I could probably do this for every game I've watched, and hell, I just might.  The Kings turned out pretty good, even if the lost in a shoot out.  They were clicking.

























No comments:

Post a Comment