Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is Old the New ... New?

Every now and then I stumble across something on the internet that is sooo much fun to use to play with my pictures.  Last time it was that whole black, white and color thing.  This time it was that whole retro picture thing.  (Have faith, if I get interested in it again, there might be a picture to painting post!)  Now, I'm not the greatest at editing, nor am I a part of that instragram fad, my phone isn't smart enough.  But I did find something fun on the Internets.  I guess the new fad is new to old or vice versa.  I enjoy playing around with it.








Kari Lethonen, Dallas Stars goaltender.













Mississippi River viewed from the La Crosse Wisconsin International Gardens













Big horn sheep from Lamar Valley, in Yellowstone National Park.  The next pictures are a baby bison in Hayden Valley, and a raven by Black Sand Bason, both Yellowstone.





















Outside of room 237 in the Stanley Hotel, Estes Park Colorado












The View from the Stanley Hotel, Estes Park Colorado.  The next two pictures are from the trip to Mt. Evans.























The Grand Canyon.













The Sand Dunes in Michigan.  On our way to Niagara Falls.
These pictures are from the Niagara trip.










































NIAGARA FALLS!!!!!!!! <3










Zapata Falls, still frozen in the spring.  Near the Great Sand Dunes National Park in Southwestern Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment