Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Powder River Pass



Well as long as I am doing my favorite places (which is just about everywhere I've ever been) I figure this has to be on that list.  The first time I drove to Yellowstone alone, was in 2007, and I was heading out a few days early.  I went cross South Dakota, stopped at Lee's Motor Inn in Chamberlain--- totes awesome hotel!  Then I made it Cody Wyoming the next day, and that drive was something fantastic!

































 
Honestly it was a first great pass to do.  It really was, it wasn't too high, too twisty, too anything, it was just perfect!  The day I went it was kinda foggy in the morning- you'd never seen anything like it.  It was one of those places, where you just go through so many different landscapes. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment