Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Across the Bay


Wow! I just realized that I haven't written about my time in San Francisco at all!  Fear not this will be remedied.  The only time that I went to San Francisco it was in March or April of 2008.  I had just finished my first winter at Snow Lodge and I went traveling with my parents to the southwest.  I haven't really blogged about this trip at all which is a shame cause it was great!  My younger bro was living in the San Francisco area at the time.  So we stopped by.


























We did a bunch of things, but I really enjoyed the ferry across the bay, so I guess that is as good of a place to start.  We were headed to Sausalito, but we got off on the wrong stop and then had to hop on a few buses to get to where we wanted to be.  I really liked Sausalito, it was quaint, a bit toursity, but hey that's what vacation is for.  Had a great sammich for lunch, pesto chicken (to die for).  Then we hopped a bus and headed over The Golden Gate Bridge.  So cool! 




No comments:

Post a Comment