Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Boats




Still in San Francisco!  We went to the Maritime National Historic Site (or what ever it is called).  It was totes cool, I like boats.  And they had all kinds.  There were old timey boats, a submarine and other fun and exciting things!





































I don't honestly remember much about the boats.  I really thought they were pretty.  And a great place to work on my picture taking.  I know at the time I was soaking up the history, but my memory fails me!


























The Submarine was cool... definitely cramped in there, I don't know if I could do it.  Way to small, too cramped, too many people, and I'd probably hit my head everyday!
























This was the tug boat Herculies as seen from the Eureka (ferry).  I liked this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment