Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wild Hockey Scrimmage at the X

Warming up before the scrimmage
So I was gone this weekend, well Saturday only, which is why there was a lack of blogging.  My sis and I went up to the Twin Cities to watch us some hockey.  The Minnesota Wild had an open scrimmage that we attended.  It was a good time, and hockey season is just that much closer.  We met up with some of her friends, missed one of mine and have a super time.







And the Wild are looking pretty good so far.  It looked like the boys were ready for the season to start and were ready to fight for a spot.  It was nice to see.  Excited that my #2 team is looking solid.  Here's hoping the season goes well!








 
Sadly I took my old camera because it is smaller.  So the pictures aren't all that great.  That and the guys skate awfully fast.  And I reallly tried to get pictures of players other than Mikko Koivu, honestly I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment