Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hockey Night in St. Paul! Sharks @ Wild

Josh Harding, stud.
There is nothing like a hockey game to get me blogging!  This time it was the Sharks @ Wild.  My sister and I headed up to St. Paul to see the game with a friend.  We had gone to the science museum earlier and in a kinda ironic (but not intentional) moment we saw Sharks on the Omniteater.  Adorable.  The other Sharks, not so adorable.  But hey, that is what makes for a good game.  And it was quite the feisty one. The Wild led most of the game, but seemingly fell apart with 10 minutes left.  The sharks pushed it into overtime and then the shootout.




Matt Cullen's 1000th game ( & Dany Heatley)
Our seats were on the end that the sharks attacked twice.  So naturally this led to some decent goalie shots.  (I have a soft spot.)  The three panes of glass behind the goal were taking a ton of abuse too.  Early in the game someone rocketed a shot into the glass and it left a puck shaped imprint.  There were at least 3 separate shots that left marks.  And I actually went closer to the glass to take pictures for once.  And I had free reign to take tons of pictures of Mikko Koivu because I was taking some for a twitter friend that lives in Finland. 
















Jumbo Joe is, well Jumbo.












Just hanging out












Pretending I caught Koivu mid sneeze .



Welcome home, Brent Burns!














Antti Niemi













No comments:

Post a Comment