Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Friday, December 23, 2011

In Color... ...Hockey Night

Rick Nash and some guy not named Rick Nash
You had to know it would happen after I discovered that I really like pictures in both black and white and color, that eventually, I'd be wasting my time going through my hockey pictures and giving them the Pleasentville effect.  I started with that Kipper picture and slowly figured out how to make it look better.  Some have just the player in color, others have the lines from the ice, or the crease for the goalies in color as well.








The funny thing about this is, ice is white.  So it is kinda silly to do it, but I don't care.  I like the way it makes them pop at times.  Other times, there is plenty of stuff in the back ground that I don't need in color.  I'll start with the obligatory Mikko Koivu picture.







Joshie


Josh Harding in his crease during a preseason game. (I think versus the Oilers).  It was so good to see him back since he went down with a horrible set of injuries in last season preseason. :)
This first set is going to be from the Wild Blue Jackets games I saw at the beginning of the season.











Yes, Mikko this is a penalty.
Warm ups, Harding and Latendresse



















Nick Lidstrom is possibly the most perfect and flawless human being in the entire galaxy.  These next pics are just gonna be some random ones.






Oiler's goalie Devan Dubnyk

Antero Niittymaki, one of my favorite Finns
Marian Gaborik, I just love him.
















Henrik Lundqvist who is Prince Charming personified 




Andrew Raycroft backup for the Dallas Stars.  Rayzor used to play for the Canucks and I just adored him as Lui's backup.  Sometimes I call him Apple Pie.  (That comes from Lui's epic poetry night).  The last two pictures are some of my beloved Canucks.  I can't seem to find these pictures anywhere and it really upsets me.






<3 Roberto Luongo <3
& Andrew Alberts (a Minny boy)
Alex Edler and Captain Hank Sedin
#Swedeaddiction















No comments:

Post a Comment