Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring at the Bus Barns

I don't know if I ever told you that I live at a bus company.  I'm sure I have, but it's not important.  I do, live at a bus company, the house was built by my great uncle Joe.  And there is a lilac bush I am in love with.  I love lilacs, everything about them, color, scent, how they look, everything.  There are two other trees in the front yard and a bunch of daffodils and tulips and sometimes there are bleeding hearts.  Love it. I've been watching the trees bud for a few weeks now.  It was an early spring in Minnesota.  And it's been fun to watch.  Just a bunch of pictures, no comments.











































































No comments:

Post a Comment