Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, April 29, 2012

La Crosse (the game, not the city)

I went to a la crosse game the other night with my sister.  She has season tickets to see the Minnesota swarm.  It was quite the experience.  I'd never been to a la crosse game before, nor had I ever seen it played so I really had no idea what I was getting myself into.  I have no idea what was happening, and they played chelsea dagger a lot (that part was awful lol).  It was loud and very interactive! So that was a plus.



So like I said, I really had no clue what was going on.  But a lot of goals were scored and some dude from the Colorado team set a new record.  So that was cool.  I guess, I'll just post some pictures and let you all come to your conclusions.












































This guy set a record










I could do a whole post on the mascots

No comments:

Post a Comment