Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In Color...

Nelis Dutch Village, Holland Michigan
So I have discovered an online photo editor that I kinda like.  And I was playing around there for the last week or so, and have discovered that I really like pictures that are in both black and white and color.  This is what I have spent the last week doing, now that my semester is over.  Bringing the Pleasentville treatment to my photos.  Most are flowers, I found they were the easiest to work with, but I have some animals, and some landscapes.  Those with vibrant colors were the most fun.








Wild Horses from South Dakota!



























A little bit of Yellowstone! Sapphire Pool in Biscuit Basin, Emerald Pool in Black Sand Basin and Norris Basin.




















Oregon Coast Museum



Headed out to the coast.  The Oregon trip in black, white and color.  Little, creepy fishies in Newport.  Flowers in the Chinese Garden in Portland, and one from Multnomah Falls.



































Some of my favorite flowers were in the Monterey Gardens.






















Como Zoo in St. Paul also has many flowers I just adore looking at.  I stop there just about every time I am in the twin cities.






















Had to throw Kipper in there, he was the first picture I did in black, white and color.



1 comment:

  1. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.
    cat wine

    ReplyDelete