Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Randomness: Things in my room

Butterflies and hockey players... oh yeah!

Sometimes, when I don't know what to write about I do one of these take a picture of everything and call it random and post it.  With the hope that it will get my creative juices flowing.  I don't know if it does or if it just a cop out post.  But here goes, this edition of randomness involves the strange things I have floating around my room.










Cat Bottle of wine! This was quite the adventure in Estes Park, well not really it just took longer than it should because some liquer stores close on Sunday... seriously! o_O









Mikko Koivu and Marian Gaborik get to hang out with the cats and the shining beer.  Not cool bobbleheads are stuck in the closet. HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.  (I'm not crazy honest)










The Estes Park brewing company is a magical place.  Not only do they have great beer and food, but they make REDRUM ale!









Hanging out with the hockey cards and two shoe bottles is Markus Naslund (my hockey love).  Celebrating one of his many hattricks! It kinda looks like he just scored on Kipper (even though I adore him to)











The other shoe.











Speaking of booze, this is one of my fondest memories as a dining room host at The Snow Lodge.  Some amazingly awesome guest shared this with me.  We bonded,










Leafy sea dragon, my super awesome and talented best friend painted for me as a Christmas present last year!












Got a couple of random tea cups and a tea pot hanging around.  I love the lily of the valley on this one.












My name in Chinese.  I didn't write this, but I can.  Honest!!












Not a Christmas girl, but I do love my Charlie Brown-esque ornament!

















Proof from Holland Michigan that I am not a witch!










Or am I?  Muahahahaha!!!











The #19 that went on my Markus Naslund jersey retirement cake that I made 1 year ago.  <3 <3 <3











Honestly, you never know when some holy water might come in handy.  Trust me on this one.











The Vancouver Canucks!  :)
Monterrey California!  :)
A really neat Taiwanese charm a good friend gave me!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment