Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Thursday, December 8, 2011

snow... Snow... SNOW



I'll let ya in on another secret, I love snow.  Not much of one I am sure.  No where near as dramatic as my last confession.  But hey, they can't all me that important.  And hardly too shocking cause I am from the glorious state of Minnesota and I spent 2 winters in the interior of Yellowstone at Snow Lodge and I've been skiing since I could walk.  So, yeah, one of those open secret things.  Well, I digress, it snow around the beginning of the month.  I don't remember the actual date but it was just wonderful!



So yeah, like I said, first real snow fall of the season, at least in my part of the state.  Yeah, we had some flurries earlier and a little bit of snow that didn't stay long.  But it didn't count.  And up north the snow always comes sooner, but I live in the almost tropical part of Minnesota.























No comments:

Post a Comment