Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, December 19, 2011

Old News




Ever look though an old newspaper or magazine to see what has changed.  I like to do that sometimes.  I like to watch old things taped of the television.  They are silly.  This post is gonna be like my blog version of that.  As I mentioned, I got a newspaper from 1968 recently.  So join me on this little walk through Christmas Eve 1968.














Miss Hammes married Mr. Mills and a good time was had by all.












Boots anyone?  It is winter ya know.


























Diamonds?  Anyone?  At those prices they have to be a girls best friend!!













Oh Beetle Bailey, you slay me!

























I told my dad, he could have the crossword.














Apparently we've been at war with Christmas for a while...



















No comments:

Post a Comment