Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring In Yellowstone: Along the Way

Lewis Falls
I said I had one last one to do.  We've visited the upper and lower loops and I had a few pictures of the places in Yellowstone.  Some are along the main road, some by the differences and one or two might actually be outside the park, I'll let you know if that's the case! :)













Starting off with Gibbon Falls and the view of the Valley!







Next we have a bear family at Mary's Bay in Lake Yellowstone








The Tetons are visible



The Sylvan Pass leads to the East Enterence and Cody Wyoming.














Undine Falls near Mammoth.  I love stopping at this one.













The Tetons are visible here too



 This is outside the park near Targhee National Forest.  It is the Lower Mesa Falls.  When we went there the Upper Mesa Falls was not accessable due to snow.






No comments:

Post a Comment