Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Randomness: About Me



So, I was going to blog last night, but had forgotten that I'd already blogged.  I was having a bit of trouble thinking of a subject.  So the reprieve was nice.  As I was thinking of something to write, I started looking at all the random pics that I have.  So I figured I could post some of them, cause when else could I. So it is a post of random information about me.











Got this sign in West Yellowstone as a gift for my mom.  We adore cowboys and old cowboy shows.  At the time, we were watching Rawhide together.  I think the cowbells add to it.








My stuffed longhorn Mushy (named for Mushy from Rawhide)
...don't judge me...






I collect decks of cards.










My first attempt at sewing a skirt.  I'd made a pillow or two before this.  It didn't work out so well.  Cut the fabric wrong, but I did get the skirt made with different fabric.










Current obsession is jewelry making.  A friend from Y'stone got me started on this vein.

No comments:

Post a Comment