Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Friday, October 1, 2010

Obsessions: Framing and Re-Framing and Re-Framing



 Let's be honest for a moment people, I have a problem...
...A serious problem.  I am addicted to framing and re-framing pictures.  It was a problem in college.  I would change out the dozen or so frames every few weeks.












Flowers one week, waterfalls the next, you know that sort of thing.  It even led down the slippery slope of changing my desktop background daily.  Well, I don't think I re-frame pictures as often as I did in college.  I do have a lot more framed.  And since I discovered matting them.  There has been now stopping me.



I write this because I plan on changing out the 4X6 sunsets near my bed, for some butterflies.  So far this year, they've been animals: birds and bears, flowers for spring, sunsets, and now butterflies.  Since the Niagara trip, slowly Niagara Falls has taken over my room, I don't really mind :)

Some pictures rotate out every few months, and some are lucky and the worst they might get is to change frames.  Some stay, all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment