Hayden Sunset

Hayden Sunset
Hayden Valley Sunset in April

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Randomness: Things!



This plastic bubble thing was a great moment of my childhood.  My younger brother and I used to play with them all the time.  I found them again at the Dollar Tree and boy was it fun!





This painted pony was my absolute favorite one.  I bought it at Old Faithful, and I don't remember if they had it at the lake hotel gift shop.  Even if I did get into an "argument" with my gorgeous cowboy friend about which location had the better horses.







I love penguins (unless they are from Pittsburgh).  They are adorable and look so cuddly!  That and they usually are the best part of movies that have penguins in them!








Hey!  Look it's me!  At least I like to pretend it is me.  It should be and not just because that hat is something awesome!  But it was made for me by my Grandma.








The parental units got me this in Germany.  When I was in Germany, I got myself a purse with edelweiss on it cause they are awesome.  And I love the song.  I hope to have my super talented best friend paint something similar to this on a wood chest that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment